- Image Sustenance
- Image Progression
- Image Vulnerability Assessment
- Image Passive Defence Mechanism
- Image Active Defence Mechanism
- Countering Image’s negative publicity
- Filing Legal Claims/ Suits for Defamation in the event of potent Image Tarnishing
- Encountering the culprits of Image Destruction & silencing their ill-will
- Propagating Positive Image Content across both virtual & physical worlds
- Specific threats are identified
- Designing Communications Campaign
- Creating news updates & news content about latest brand developments
- Co-ordinating with the Press to get instrumental brand news published for dissemination of information
- Creating content to put up the stand & views of the brand in times of crisis
- Arranging interviews of brand spokesperson for effective direct communication
- Communicating the core conception of the brand entity on diverse media platforms
- Creating concise leaflets/booklets of well-researched information • Writing Web Content, Digital Media Content & requisite allied content drafting
- Pro-active measures to constructively counter any kind of damage to the reputation of brand entity
- Creating brand awareness & provision of brand event management services
- Increased Brand Awareness
- More Inbound Traffic
- Improved Search Engine Rankings
- Higher Conversion Rates
- Better Customer Satisfaction
- Improved Brand Loyalty
- More Brand Authority
- Facebook / Instagaram
- Goal Settings
- Voter targeting
- Voter Contact
- Election Day
- Field Plan
- Media/Digital Media Plane
- Campaign Resource
- Code frame preparation
- Pure Open end coding
- Brand name coding
- Ability to handle studies of all complexity levels.
- Generate wide variety of tabular reports consisting of simple tables, cross-tables, banners, grids etc.
- Ability to process wide variety of data including SPSS data, ASCII data, CSV data, SAS data etc.
- Ability to handle Tracker studies, Adhoc studies and studies involving single/multiple variable weighting and statistical testing (T-Test).
- Open-end response coding and tabulation.
- Reports can be provided in Word, Excel and PDF formats.
- Tools/ Software : Quantum, Quanvert, SPSS, SAS, Uncle Tab, Wincross, Excel